TRAINING AND PLACEMENT
What makes MITM one of the finest and the most sought engineering college, by the students, in the entire eastern region?
Our Salient Programs:
- MITM’s globally competitive “Off-shore Software Development Training Program” for its CSE and ECE students
- Guaranteed Job for Top Performers in our promoters’ software companies in India
- MITM’s competitive “Soft-skills Development Training Program” for all our students which helps them to scale any job interviews
- Excellent Job Placement, In & Off-Campus drives with Indian and Global companies
Details of our World Class Training Programs:
MITM’s globally competitive “Off-shore Software Development Training Program”
- This training is mandatory for all our CSE and ECE students
- Process of delivery: MITM has 6 working days, out of which 5 days are dedicated to the completion of engineering syllabus and 1 day is dedicated to compulsory off-shore software training from America.
Key Benefits of our “Off-shore Software Development Training Program”:
- Transformation of young engineers into World Class Software Developers: This training helps our engineering students to transform as World Class Software Developers, owing to 3 years of rigorous training.
- Twin benefits, at no additional costs made possible only at MITM: Our computer science and ECE engineering students are entitled to twin benefits.
Benefit-1: An engineering degree + Benefit-2: Competence to work as World Class Software Developers, owing to our world class training.
The software training is imparted to our students at no additional cost. And it opens up, the opportunities for Global Software jobs for our students.
Opportunity to work at MITS (www.gomits.com) and TechAtlantis (www.techatlantis.com)
(MITS and TechAtlantis are the software companies of our promoters in India and America)
Guaranteed Job in our promoters’ software companies: MITM offers guaranteed job to our top performing students who get shortlisted in the selection process, in the promoters software companies.
Salary range (Market Value): After working for two years at MITS or TechAtlantis, the concerned student gains competitiveness on working on latest software tools, which enhances his market value tremendously, thus, enabling him to get a higher salary in the job market.
MITM’s globally competitive “Soft-skills Development Training program” (Verbal and Non- verbal skills):
- This training is mandatory for all our students right from their first year of engineering.
- Students are trained on: writing business emails, business proposals, preparing office reports, making power point presentations, effective English communication and training our students to effectively face Personal Interviews and Technical Interviews in order to thoroughly prepare them for ‘Final Placement’.
Importance of Soft-skills Training: While working, one needs 25% Technical Skills and 75% Soft skills (Studies by Stanford Research Institute and the Carnegie Mellon Foundation among Fortune 500 CEOs found that 75% of long term job success depended on people skills and only 25% on technical skills.)