Computer Science Engineering
Why you should opt for Computer Science Engineering as your career?
- Power to revolutionize the World: Today computers are an integral part of our world, influencing the way we listen to music, communicate, take photos and use information. Computer engineers can develop new technology and can help to improve every facet of human life and make a better world.
- Computer Science is the Future: There is a human tendency to do things faster and better in this ever evolving world and computer engineers do exactly the same by developing new and better solutions that improves every aspect of our lives.
Computer engineers transform the world by designing, building and deploying innovative solutions to real-world problems. They design and build hardware and software systems; develop effective ways to solve complex problems (such as extracting knowledge from massive amounts of data, deploying robots in the real world, or devising new approaches to security and privacy); and invent new and better ways to use computers to address challenges such as decoding the human genome, making transportation more efficient, revolutionizing health care, empowering people in the developing world, transforming education, and also building videogames.
- Computer Science is creative: Computing offers great opportunities for true creativity and innovativeness. Creating high-quality computing solutions is a highly creative activity and computing supports creative work in many other fields. Computer engineers evolve new ways of problem solving thus making a difference in the developing world. They help in bringing together of ideas and in moving information which has a huge impact on our world and society. They help in bringing the world together.
- Computing offers many types of rewarding careers: Computing jobs are among the highest paid and have the highest job satisfaction. And the possibilities for future developments are expected to be even greater than they have been in the past.
Job possibilities are endless:
- Research scientist in computational biology
- Graduate student working on technology to improve forest firefighting techniques
- Neurobotics - making better prosthetic devices for people with disabilities
- Graduate student working to make textbook graphics readable to blind students
- Undergraduate student working in India to connect rural communities through technology
Why choose MITM?
Our Department of Computer Sciences is renowned for imparting state of the art undergraduate education and preparing our students for global challenges.
Owing to the strategic support of our US based promoters, who are successfully running their own software companies in India (MITS; website: www.gomits.com) as well as US (TechAtlantis; website: www.techatlantis.com), MITM offers its computer science undergraduates one of the field’s strongest instructional programs available in India.
- Our education model accompanied with practical training focuses on providing breadth and depth of knowledge in a multitude of computing disciplines like computer architecture, databases, networks, real-time systems, software engineering etc.
- Process of delivery: MITM has 6 working days, out of which 5 days are dedicated to engineering syllabus and 1 day is dedicated to compulsory off-shore software training from America
Key benefits of the MITM education model:
- World Class Software Developers: After 4 years of engineering, a computer science student not only earns an engineering degree in computer science but also transforms to work as a globally competitive software developer by virtue of 4 years of dedicated off-shore software training.
- Guaranteed Job for Top Performers: MITM offers guaranteed job to their top performing students who get shortlisted in the selection process, in the promoters software companies.
- Salary range (Market Value): After working for two years at MITS or TechAtlantis, the concerned student gains competitiveness on working on latest software tools, which enhances his market value tremendously, thus, enabling him to get a higher salary in the job market.
- As a computer science engineering undergraduate, you get thorough academic learning, hands-on experience and leadership development. Our faculty is diligently involved in training students and preparing them for the future ahead.
- Excellent Student to Faculty Ratio: The number of students in our classes is relatively small. Thus, it helps you to know both your professors and your fellow students, laying grounds for developing a personal relationship, hence, making learning easy.
- Faculty Student Interaction: Our students interact freely with faculty on all matters related to studies. The curriculum gives them ample opportunity to work in close cooperation with any faculty member.